Let's Grab some Burgers to Go!
Easily the most recognizable restaurant in the world, this 1950's Style Hamburger Drive-Thru is an artsy design of a classic American burger joint!
Featuring incredible detail from the Drive Thru Window to the Golden Arches, this great design will be the talk of your growing table town!
These instructions feature a step by step design to learn advanced building design, including a life-like restaurant sign, loads of interior detail and parts are common colors and families for easy sourcing.
Instructions available instantly via PayPal Download or sent to email account in PayPal. Requires Adobe Reader 8.0 or higher
- 1 Zip File containing 1 PDF, 1 xml file with bricklink codes, total dowload size 5 MB
- File contains parts list with numbers for bricklink and Lego.com
- Each book has summary of parts with pictures
- Requires Adobe 8 PDF reader or higher
- Design Requires source of 802 parts (parts are not sold in this listing)
- Parts average at .09 to .15 market rate US Dollar