Octan Fuel Terminal
Your Ecomony Just Got a Boost...
The Worlds most recognizable energy company has constructed a massive industrial facility to store oil and petrochemical products for your energy needs! Add this realistic Fuel Terminal and Storage facility to your train layout for an authentic industrial district. The design consists of easy to source, common parts with economic design to help create a sophisticated, professional, clean construction. The layout borrows real pipework engineering with large storage tanks, buffer tanks, bridging pipes for train and marine setups, underground field units and terminal pipeline to a tanker truck fueling station.
So start planning your layout and prepair to fuel the world (and don't forget your health and saftey checks for your minifigs!)
*Please note: Downloads are limited to 4 attempts per transaction and expire after 7 days. Please download within 7 days. Contact customer support for failed downloads.
- Download with (1) 40 MB Zip File containing 3 PDF, 1 xml files with bricklink codes, and bonus pdf graphic sheet to print your own stickers. Total size 42 MB
- File contains parts list with numbers for bricklink and Lego.com
- Includes printable picture parts check list *NEW
- Each book has summary of parts with pictures
- Requires 1586 pieces (not included with this listing)
- Avg part cost is .09 to .15
- Requires Adobe 8 PDF reader or higher