Digital PDF with Sticker Sheet (both ships in the mail)
- Download (use code card included with shipment): 1 PDF, PDF contains (3) PDF books, 1 xml File, 1 Parts List Folder,
- Shipped: 1 Sticker Sheet; one Code Card with Download
- File contains parts list with numbers for bricklink and Lego.com
- Includes printable picture parts check list
- Requires 1234 pieces (not included with this listing)
- Avg part cost is .13 to .21
- Requires Adobe 8 PDF reader or higher
Time to get inked!
Go bold or go home with this cool stylistic take on popular culture where the old 18th Century “trading co building” becomes the ‘Three Kings Tattoo Studio’!
Restored to its glorious excess of fashionable Italianate-style, the Tattoo Studio brims with ornate trim, fabulous bay windows and bold color combinations.
Borrowing design elements of coastal Victorian dwellings, this realistic brick model balances creative architectural elements with beautiful decorative lines, generous window composition, and a faux wooden element reminiscent of fashionable late 18th century buildings. Composed like a building restored for a modern era, the Tattoo studios bold modern colors and vibrant custom stickers amplify the realism of a building pragmatically re-purposed for a brave new era!
As a modular design, the first floor, second floor, and roof are built in easy to follow segments with a practical modular design component allowing even the complex bay windows to be constructed separately and integrated progressively into the building.
Follow along with this PDF of more than 100 colorful PDF pages of detailed instructions including a printable parts list of common colors and part families for easy sourcing! There’s even an xml code included in .txt format to load into xml compatible brick re-seller sites!
Recommended as a source guide for Expert builders with moderately advanced design techniques in step by step PDF format.